We pleased to announce the following updates:
- QuickBooks Online Payroll Integration - For US Based QBO Payroll users, we can now sync different payroll items such as Regular Time and Overtime. Simply bind the payroll items in VC to the corresponding payroll items in QBO and sync time.
Enable Payroll Items to QBO
- Scheduled reports can be now be sent for the current week or current pay period - see more info on scheduling reports here
- Reports --> Custom Formulas. Create custom formulas that return the greater of (or smaller of) two numbers. A common use case is when you need to determine if an employee worked more than a minimum number of hours during a shift. More information on custom formulas can be found here.
Formula to output the larger of # of hours worked and 2
- Advanced Overtime Rules. Now you can add multiple weekly rules to a rule set (for example, Overtime for more than 40 hours a week; Double Overtime for more than 50 hours in a week). Click here for more information on Advanced Overtime Settings.
- Billing information - Now you can be informed on which users are considered Active for the purpose of your monthly invoice. Click on Account --> Monthly Statements --> Active Employees